Hello. Just a short one for today. It’s my big 30 on Friday. I wanted to write a deep and meaningful post about how I’m the happiest I have ever been, how I know myself so much more now, what I want from life and all sorts of positive shit that you’d read in a [...]
About AnthonyI died saving kittens from a burning building. Long emails make me anxious and I detest onions with every fibre of my body.
For most of my meat-eating life I have felt internally conflicted with my personal choice. Like many other fellow selective carnivores, there were massive double standards in my behaviour and beliefs. I’d actually go as far as to say that I didn’t know any worse offender than me with regards to this disconnect. The concept [...]
Do your close friends ever let you know when you’re misbehaving? Do they give you tough love and provide a verbal spanking when you’ve been naughty? When your actions have played a part in your own misery; do they offer a shoulder to cry on, but at the same time tell you that you could [...]
Tomorrow I’m flying to The Philippines from South Korea (by the time this is read I will already be there). And I am in the strangest of moods. Usually, when I’m about to explore a new country I feel like a kid the night before christmas and can’t sleep at all. However on this occasion, [...]
I guess if you want to talk labels – I’m agnostic. I’m very ‘spiritual’ (I plan to elaborate on the difference between the two in a future post) and I’m still interested in religion. Fascinated, in fact – and I plan many of my travel schedules around religious festivals. I’ve flirted a little with religion [...]
The awkward silence is killing me. The negative, sombre energy proves to be a bitter cherry on top of a very sad cake. I make an untimely joke and it only makes the atmosphere worse. She reaches out her hand across the table to mine to give it one last squeeze. I reciprocate and for [...]
You want that beach body. You want to leave your soul-crushing job, so you can start a business that enables you to have more flexibility to do all of the things you have wanted. You want to become more interesting and meet cooler people. Then there’s that dream destination that you have always wanted to [...]
“This helicopter? He really used this very helicopter? THE Sir Ian McKellan, right?” Thus began my journey to Middle Earth and beyond with Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters in Queenstown, New Zealand. They’re definitely the experts and the go-to people for fans of the Lord of the Ring films, as their pilots and helicopters were [...]
Websites are full of information about the best places to visit around the world. Every continent, every country, literally every corner of the planet has something that is the best on offer. However, there are a few places that stand out as the cream of the crop, voted on by tourists themselves. Case in [...]
Imagine yourself flying through the trees and gazing out at one of the most beautiful vistas in all the world. I found myself in exactly that spot, as I joined a zip line tour with Zip Trek Queenstown atop beautiful Gondola Hill in New Zealand. Accessed by an hour long hike or a stunning gondola [...]
- Plastic Surgery in Thailand, a Cancer Scare, Broke and an Untimely Erection April 20, 2012
- New Challenge: Six Months Abstinence From Alcohol In South East Asia November 23, 2011
- Rescued (& Almost Killed) in The Land of Smiles December 19, 2011
- I’ve Booked A One-Way Ticket Out Of England To… July 28, 2011
- New Challenge: Man Vs World’s Highest Bungee Jump October 16, 2013
- My 3 Months Experiment as a Vegetarian Traveller October 8, 2013
- Middleton’s Monday Musings: Are You Hanging Out With Friends Who Call You Out? September 8, 2013
- Is Having a Favourite Country Actually a BAD Thing? September 4, 2013
- The Pro's And Cons Of Spontaneous Travel -: […] I announced and completed what is so far...
- Travel Makes Me Tick: Thailand has nothing on Malaysia as far as I'm co...
- Travel with the Black Dog: My Battle with DepressionAussie on the Road: […] I’m going to quit drinking. [̷...
- Movies That Make You Want to Travel -: […] Watch main man Sam Worthington’s chara...