Mumbai is considered to be the commercial and financial capital of India and also a dream city, where thousands flock to realise their dream. There are also other reasons for people from all walks of life to visit this beautiful city. A good number of affluent people prefer to stay in the top luxury hotels here and will not compromise anything to stay in peace and comfort, be it alone or with their family. The different 5-star hotels here have everything required by travellers to have a grand stay. It does offer impeccable hospitality combined with modern facilities and amenities.
- Trident Hotel, Nariman Point: BestTrident hotel Mumbai is among the top luxury hotels here in Mumbai that provides travellers with some of the amazing views that can be enjoyed. The central location of the hotel at Nariman Point, allows business class travellers and executives to get access to several financial, business, entertainment and shopping centres that are located close by. This means both business travellers & leisure guests are sure to have a relaxed stay. They can book their choice of well-equipped rooms at this 555 rooms luxury hotel. The rooms are segregated into premier Ocean View or City View rooms, Superior rooms, Trident Club Rooms, deluxe ocean view suite, Trident Special ocean view suite and Presidential Suite. Also, you can have fine dining experiences with dishes offered here like Indian, Far-Eastern, Continental, including other cuisines of the world at Verandah, Opium Den, Indiana Jones and Frangipani.
- Taj Mahal: It is considered to be an important landmark of Mumbai city and is constructed in Colaba by Jamshed Tata in 1903 to showcase Indian power and brilliance during British rule. This hotel located opposite to the Arabian Sea offers wonderful view of the vast ocean. It is also among the plushest properties in the city, having an impressive structure. The latest tower is said to be constructed in contemporary Moorish style. Its large Gothic window frames are known to contain Oriental detailing. Travellers can get accommodation here, which oozes splendour and has all modern amenities like the ones in western countries. The rooms are divided into different categories, namely, Sea View & City View Luxury Grade Room, Palace Wing without & with Sea View Taj Club Room, Luxury Suite, Executive Suite, Grand Luxury Suite, Presidential Suite, Luxury Grand with Sea View & City View, Superior City View created in the Queen tower, Double Tower Wing and Twin tower, Taj Club Executive, Deluxe City in Queen tower wing, King tower wing & twin tower wing, luxury sea-view Suite, Deluxe sea-view in Queen tower & King tower, Taj Signature Suite, Luxury Grand City in Palace Wing with city view. There is also served delicious multi-cuisine food by the renowned chefs at the different dining venues here like the Golden Dragon, Aquarius, Masala Kraft, Shamiana, Sea Lounge, Wasabi by Morimoto, Souk and Zodiac Grill. Those who love to have Ayurveda massages to relax and rejuvenate their mind & body can visit Jiva Spa.
- The Oberoi: This 5-star hotels has etched a name for itself in the city and is located in the city’s main leisure & business area. It is popular as it offers guests with a grand and pleasant stay and fills with flawless hospitality combined with all modern comforts. The luxury property offers amazing sea views and is located in South Mumbai’s much famed Marine Drive. Also, the hotel is very close to the airport taking about an hour to reach. Being located strategically, it is just few minutes’ drive from the city’s entertainment, business and financial hub. Several interesting tourist attractions are present close to this hotel, which means, tourists do not have to travel far and waste time and energy. There are rooms here that are well equipped with modern amenities and facilities. They are categorized into Luxury room having city View, Deluxe room having city view, Premier room with ocean view, Deluxe suite with ocean view, Oberoi Executive Suite with ocean view, Oberoi Executive view, Presidential Suite and Premier suite with ocean view. The hotel also boasts of having several exciting dining options which serve guests with Indian food including delicacies from the rest of the world. Some of the restaurants here are Fenix, Ziya, Vetro, The Eau Bar, Oberoi Patisserie, Champagne Lounge and Deilcatessen.
- Grand Hyatt: This hotel is built on an area of about 12 acres and located on Mumbai’s Santacruz suburbs. This property is said to enjoy strategic location with the domestic airport being just 10-minute drive and the international airport being away by 20 minutes’ drive. Also, you can easily get access to few of the top commercial centres of the city. There are wide range of suites, rooms and service apartments to choose from like Suite & Residence, Grand Club and Standard. If you want to get refreshed, then you can visit Club Oasis Fitness and Spa Centre and be rejuvenated. There are multi-cuisine delights served here at Celini, China House, 55 East, Soma, China House Lounge, The Bar and Lobby Lounge, where you can savour good food.
- Sea Princess: It is among the city’s top deluxe hotels providing guests with amazing sea view, modern comforts and excellent services to both business and leisure guests. The property does boast of having well equipped rooms with elegant decor. Guests are offered with the choice to book luxury room, luxury room with sea view, classic room, walnut suite, shweth suite, ocean front suite, etc. Also are present on-site dining & wine options which include Shagun multi-cuisine restaurant, Princess Lounge which is a coffee shop open round the clock, the Lagoon and the Ark Bar. For relaxation, head to Trilogy night club or the Suara Spa.
- Hyatt Regency: This hotel is synonymous with modern sophistication and is popularly renowned in the city as a top business hotel. It is located on Sahar Airport Road, close to international and domestic airports and business centres. It boasts of having 401 luxurious rooms.
Choosing the right one is sure to provide comfort and peace of mind throughout the stay.