With the age of internet, people are introduced to countless numbers of perks and one being online shopping stores. Can you recall the time when shopping was kind of an occasion where families used to take out one day and were used to go for shopping? But with online shopping stores every day is an occasion and the biggest perk of online stores is that you don’t have to do any hard work or need to find a special time for it. You can shop just by sitting at your workplace or from your home anytime you want to.
Now the question arises from which store you should buy from? We have gathered top five online stores for you from which you can literally buy anything.
1)Amazon: Taking its first step in India in February 2012, Amazon was known as jungle.com where customers were allowed to compare prices. Initially Amazon used to sell books, films and TV shows. Now look at this giant e-commerce website where you can find anything listing from A-Z. But there is a reason why Amazon is at our first place.
- Amazon Gets Personal: As consumers, one-third of us want a more personalized shopping experience Amazon rocks personalization. In fact, it’s a little bit scary how much they know and how quickly they can respond. Amazon has made this personalized experience possible where users actually feel that they are talking to some retailer or shopkeeper. And the products that you have been looking for are placed in front of you. This increases the chances of buying.
- Checkout Is Easy:This feature of Amazon’s gives an edge to it over other online stores that is order a product in minimum clicks or if you are signed-in you can order the product in just single click. Also if you close the window or log in the next time the products you have added to your cart will remain there. This makes shopping experience easy for the users.
- Social Proof- Lots of It:Whenever you buy something online, about which you do not have any knowledge you consider seeking reviews from the ones who have already used the product. This helps you a lot considering buying that product. And at Amazon you will find reviews and ratings at every product that will help you buying the product.
- Product Images, Videos and Descriptions:Amazon has a wide variety of products and delivering the actual postage and description of each product is done to the point. You also get a 360° view of most products but you can see color variations as well and you can look inside books. All of this helps you make the decision to buy easier.
- Offers and Discounts: Amazon gives amazing deals and discount on most of the products, that you will not find anywhere else. It also keeps coming up with exciting offers during the end of season or in between where it showcases products at an amazing price that no one could resist to.
2) Flipkart: Unlike, Amazon Flipkart is an Indian based e-commerce website which was founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. Flipkart started out as an online bookseller in 2007 but later expanded to electronics and digital music. You can also lookout for products under Flipkart sale in order to get them at very affordable prices. Reason why you should go for Flipkart are.
- Focus on customer service: What makes Flipkart on our number two position is the customer’s satisfaction. After researching, we found out that Flipkart provide the customer service like no other e-commerce website and never miss the chance to make its customers happy.
- Discounts and free shipping:Two of the most important reasons for Flipkart’s grand success are the discounts and the option of Cash- on- Delivery and Card-on- Delivery, which makes consumers more confident in purchasing products. Flipkart has an amazing customer retention rate with 70% of repeat customers.
- StoreFor Exclusive Products: Flipkart started the selling of Moto G mobile phones which are exclusively available at Flipkart. Flipkart gives a handsome deal for electronic gadgets, that you will find had to search at any other shopping store.
- Supply Chain:Flipkart’s fundamental differentiator is their supply chain efficiency— definitive delivery of goods. It has been continuously developing and improving the customer experience. The website is easy to browse, hassle-free and convenient.
3) Snapdeal: Snapdeal in India was started in 2010 by Rohit Bansal and Kunal Bahl to become an online marketplace. Are you looking for the best quality of products with genuine reviews included for each product? Then, you cannot find any other better alternative than Snapdeal for sure. Let’s see why Snapdeal is at our number three in our list.
- Products At Discount:Snapdeal is a successful e-commerce portal catering customers buying needs in a much wider aspect. It was established with a concept of making products available to the customers at a discounted rate, offers and Snapdeal coupons.
- Customized Deals For You:It presents you the best deals in a particular city in various service categories ranging from: restaurants, spas and salons, apparel, footwear, baby care, home and décor. It has adopted the marketplace business model. Snapdeal came up with a unique idea of permitting the local vendors and manufacturers to publish their product catalogue and sell it on the Snapdeal portal. This avoids expensive costs involved in building own inventory.
- DeliveryOptions: Freee shipping facility too is provided based upon the orders you make along with a competitive pricing.
4) Myntra: Myntra is an Indian fashion e-commerce company. The company was founded in 2007 to sell personalized gift items. By 2010, Myntra shifted to selling clothing. Myntra is one of the largest shopping e-tailers in fashion and lifestyle merchandise. It supplies a wide range of products from clothing to footwear and accessories. It focuses on bringing the most fashionable brands for its customers.
- Your destination for Accessories:If you would like to find the best accessories as far as online shopping in India is considered, then your best bet is Myntra. The plus point of Myntra is the availability of different types and styles of accessories that you might be looking for. And every product at Myntra is a quality product.
- Wide Range Of Styling Brands: With the possibility of finding maximum brands on this website, you can even get to explore maximum categories as per your convenience. Myntra is the ultimate destination for any brand that you are looking for with various categories and options to shop from.
- Wide variety of clothes and accessories: It is being considered as the ultimate destination for shoes, watches and electronic goods with the irresistible deals offered on a regular basis. The reason why Myntra is at number four is that it only deals with clothes and accessories. But if you talk about clothes and accessories, Myntra has every style and option for you.
- Personalized Style Trends For You: Myntra has also come up with a complete guide to your everyday fashion and latest style trends. The “MyntraLookGood” is a daily fix of style tips, beauty tricks, celeb fashion and non-stop entertainment. The tie-ups with celebrities and events are an outstanding strategy by Myntra to represent that fashion is in its DNA. Myntra has three celebrity brands— Hrithik Roshan’s HRX, Salman Khan’s Being Human and Farhan Akhtar’s MARD.
5) Jabong: Without discussing the interesting story behind Jabong let us dicuss what makes Jabong our fifth contender in the list. Jabong is a Fashion & Lifestyle Store that offers you great discount on all listed product.They offers wide range of products from Apparel to Home needs.
- Third Party Seller Place: Jabong is also an online marketplace for third-party sellers. They predominantly cater to apparel, footwear, jewelry, and accessories and catalog more than 50,000 products across 700 brands.
- Own Logistics Network: Jabong is known for its own logistics network that ensures fast delivery. If you are in a city like Delhi, you might be receiving the product within 24 hours of order placement. Jabong is also trying to expand its international presence through its site ‘JabongWorld.com’. It ships Indian products to international end customers.
- Amazing Fashion Magazine:One of Jabong’s uniqueness lies in its new idea of a fashion magazine “The Juice”, an interesting blend of fashion, people, trends and pop culture. The magazine has everything in it that readers would love to read in a fashion magazine. Jabong has also collaborated with films such as “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag”, “Main Tera Hero”, and “Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya” to offer exclusive products inspired by the movie.
- Different Payment Gatways:The various payment gateways offered by Jabong have made it convenient for consumers to order products from the website.
Now after getting done with all the five options you must be thoroughly clear what is the best option for you when it comes to gadget shopping and what is the best option if you want to shop from lifestyle. And with the advent of internet a number of e-commerce sites are coming slowly. It is very important to know the best options available to you. So, summing up hope you know now which is the best online store for you.