SHARE You likey? Feel free to share this post, by pressing them buttons below. Thanks!
This cute Burmese toddler melts my heart every time I see her. Today she decided she wanted not only my hat, but my flip-flops too! Too gorgeous SHARE Spread the love, by clicking them buttons below.
I LOVE this photo. What I love about it the most, is the message behind it. I’m from a first world country and I was born in a peculiar generation that has seen vast transformation. I had to use my imagination as a child, but since my teens the world has advanced rapidly with technology [...]
Kuala Lumpur is a city that will always remain close to my travel heart, because it was the very first destination of this life-changing, indefinite round-the-world journey that I am currently on. During my time in Malaysia’s capital, I noticed that KL generally tends to be a stop-off hub for people going to Australia, Indonesia [...]
While visiting one of the beautiful 99 islands that Langkawi had to offer, I had to battle through a crowd of mischievous monkey’s. However, these two looking after each other’s flees instantly caught my eye and I just had to take a snap. Too cute. I am by no means a photography expert, I am [...]
While soaking in the Norman architecture and and charming side streets of York, I noticed this purple man with a guitar. He had the desire to express himself and who am I to take that away from him?
Went to the city of Liverpool last week, to get my Thai visa and and meet up with a friend. Our conversation was cut short by this eerie little shop, full of baby dolls pulling peculiar/psychotic faces alongside a chain of Liverpool hotels. I have no idea what it was and I don’t want to see [...]
While enjoying a beer in Prague, I noticed this sign. No babies, no dogs and thankfully – no pistols were allowed in this bar!
Mother nature was extremely kind to me on this particular afternoon in Innsbruck. I clocked this captivating statue and managed to capture the backdrop of the Austrian Alps – complimented by the summery blue skies. I love Austria
- Plastic Surgery in Thailand, a Cancer Scare, Broke and an Untimely Erection April 20, 2012
- New Challenge: Six Months Abstinence From Alcohol In South East Asia November 23, 2011
- Rescued (& Almost Killed) in The Land of Smiles December 19, 2011
- I’ve Booked A One-Way Ticket Out Of England To… July 28, 2011
- New Challenge: Man Vs Jumping Out Of a Moving Plane May 7, 2013
- Challenge Complete: The Quest From Scrawny To Brawny – Results and Musings April 18, 2013
- Minimalist Travel Cult – Why I Renounced My Faith. April 3, 2013
- Motivational Monday: Why You Should Learn To Be an Arsehole (At The Right Times). April 1, 2013