For most of my meat-eating life I have felt internally conflicted with my personal choice. Like many other fellow selective carnivores, there were massive double standards in my behaviour and beliefs. I’d actually go as far as to say that I didn’t know any worse offender than me with regards to this disconnect. The concept [...]
Do your close friends ever let you know when you’re misbehaving? Do they give you tough love and provide a verbal spanking when you’ve been naughty? When your actions have played a part in your own misery; do they offer a shoulder to cry on, but at the same time tell you that you could [...]
I guess if you want to talk labels – I’m agnostic. I’m very ‘spiritual’ (I plan to elaborate on the difference between the two in a future post) and I’m still interested in religion. Fascinated, in fact – and I plan many of my travel schedules around religious festivals. I’ve flirted a little with religion [...]
You want that beach body. You want to leave your soul-crushing job, so you can start a business that enables you to have more flexibility to do all of the things you have wanted. You want to become more interesting and meet cooler people. Then there’s that dream destination that you have always wanted to [...]
For my latest challenge against the clock, I’m going vegetarian for a quarter of the year whilst backpacking throughout Asia. I could write a zillion words post explaining my reasons for doing this and hope that you care enough to read. Alternatively, I’ve manifested an imaginary interview in my head, with questions from cool celebrities [...]
Newsflash: The cliché is true – nice guys really do finish last. I know it because I’ve been there and I have the footprints on my back to prove it. “So what are you saying? We should be mean to everyone who we come into human contact with, instead of being polite and lovely,” I [...]
The concept of a parallel universe is an interesting concept brought together by quantum physicists. I’ll do my best to explain in my own words what it’s all about in my short video above, for those not initiated with the meaning. In a parallel universe, you don’t desperately seek counsel in others and you take action [...]
A couple of weeks ago I received a comment on an old Facebook video that was recorded four years ago. The video was recorded by my old boss – it was a visual chronicle of my fastidious response to my first ever viewing of the viral internet video umm…sensation that is; “Two Girls, One Cup.” [...]
Motivational Monday: Rip Off That “Busy” Badge of Honour, Get Over Yourself, and Enjoy The Present (But Don’t Put Out That Fire!)
Hello Mr/Mrs Busypants! Would you mind taking a few moments to read this? Yeah, I’m talking to you. Oh, but I guess I’m wasting my (and your precious time) asking for your attention because you’re sooo fucking busy, that even finishing this paragraph will collide with your hectic work schedule and shake your world up [...]
After recently spending a week with my friend, I started to suspect that aliens had abducted his soul overnight, or that he had joined a secret cult during my absence. He wasn’t his usual antagonistic, argumentative self. He was expressing the perfect etiquette of the world’s greatest social butterfly – taking an interest in other [...]
- Plastic Surgery in Thailand, a Cancer Scare, Broke and an Untimely Erection April 20, 2012
- New Challenge: Six Months Abstinence From Alcohol In South East Asia November 23, 2011
- Rescued (& Almost Killed) in The Land of Smiles December 19, 2011
- I’ve Booked A One-Way Ticket Out Of England To… July 28, 2011
- New Challenge: Man Vs World’s Highest Bungee Jump October 16, 2013
- My 3 Months Experiment as a Vegetarian Traveller October 8, 2013
- Middleton’s Monday Musings: Are You Hanging Out With Friends Who Call You Out? September 8, 2013
- Is Having a Favourite Country Actually a BAD Thing? September 4, 2013
- teen riding cock: I used to be advised this site by using this uncle...
- The Pro's And Cons Of Spontaneous Travel -: […] I announced and completed what is so far...
- Travel Makes Me Tick: Thailand has nothing on Malaysia as far as I'm co...
- Travel with the Black Dog: My Battle with DepressionAussie on the Road: […] I’m going to quit drinking. [̷...