Hello. Just a short one for today. It’s my big 30 on Friday. I wanted to write a deep and meaningful post about how I’m the happiest I have ever been, how I know myself so much more now, what I want from life and all sorts of positive shit that you’d read in a [...]
For most of my meat-eating life I have felt internally conflicted with my personal choice. Like many other fellow selective carnivores, there were massive double standards in my behaviour and beliefs. I’d actually go as far as to say that I didn’t know any worse offender than me with regards to this disconnect. The concept [...]
For my latest challenge against the clock, I’m going vegetarian for a quarter of the year whilst backpacking throughout Asia. I could write a zillion words post explaining my reasons for doing this and hope that you care enough to read. Alternatively, I’ve manifested an imaginary interview in my head, with questions from cool celebrities [...]
Hey Since I left the UK a year and a half ago and completed the biggest challenge of all, (getting the hell out of the place, to travel this big and sexy world) – my challenges against the clock have been a little shy. Man Vs Clock is an accountability tool for me and a [...]
Last November, whilst living in Cambodia – I decided to be nice and finally meet up with an eager fellow Englishman who had been stalking the shit out of me since the birth of Man Vs Clock. Apparently the artist formally known as ‘Gonzo,’ the anti-travel blogger was “just passing by” after spending half a [...]
Back in May last year, I joined the cult that is ‘minimalist travel’ and decided to see what life would be like travelling with carry-on luggage only, as a three month challenge (and ended up doing five). Like any other religious organisation – I became indoctrinated quickly into the regime and committed my allegiance to [...]
(This post is a day late because of a mixture of bad wifi, and me totally taking the size of Vietnam from north to south for granted)…. Four years ago on a lively mid-August night in Las Vegas, a battered and bruised Richard Hatton felt something for the first time in his glitzy 13 year boxing [...]
On November 20th, 2010 – Man took on a clock counting down from one year – with the aim to leave England, debt-free of £16, 000 and to fly on a one-way ticket to an indefinite adventure around the world, before the clock ticked down to zero. On November 13th, 2011 – Man beat the [...]
“You need some meat on you.” “Ewww, you’re soooo bony.” “Where DO you put it? You must have worms, you’re sooo skinny.” “Tehehe, your legs are like toothpicks.” These are actually some of the nicer things that people have said about my slender frame in the past. Why is it seen as mean, to openly [...]
For the last three months I have flown internationally and domestically between mainland Malaysia, Borneo, Thailand, Burma and Cambodia – with only a 30 litre backpack (it’s actually a laptop bag). There were many reasons why I took this challenge and it’s definitely been an interesting and exigent test to my journey. It’s not all [...]
- Plastic Surgery in Thailand, a Cancer Scare, Broke and an Untimely Erection April 20, 2012
- New Challenge: Six Months Abstinence From Alcohol In South East Asia November 23, 2011
- Rescued (& Almost Killed) in The Land of Smiles December 19, 2011
- I’ve Booked A One-Way Ticket Out Of England To… July 28, 2011
- New Challenge: Man Vs World’s Highest Bungee Jump October 16, 2013
- My 3 Months Experiment as a Vegetarian Traveller October 8, 2013
- Middleton’s Monday Musings: Are You Hanging Out With Friends Who Call You Out? September 8, 2013
- Is Having a Favourite Country Actually a BAD Thing? September 4, 2013
- teen riding cock: I used to be advised this site by using this uncle...
- The Pro's And Cons Of Spontaneous Travel -: […] I announced and completed what is so far...
- Travel Makes Me Tick: Thailand has nothing on Malaysia as far as I'm co...
- Travel with the Black Dog: My Battle with DepressionAussie on the Road: […] I’m going to quit drinking. [̷...